How Can we Help you ?
Reliable, Secure & Affordable GPS and Alcohol Detection Monitoring Programs
How to get House Arrest
You can request house arrest, and are likely to get it, if you meet criteria commonly used by judges when evaluating a house arrest request. These include but are not limited to:
- You do not have a long history of offenses.
- If this is your first offense, you are more likely to be considered for house arrest.
- You are not a violent offender.
- The crime you have committed is not likely to cause imminent harm to others.
- You are a juvenile offender under the supervision of your parents.
- You have a good, steady history of employment.
- Jail time seems too harsh for the crime you have committed, yet parole is too lenient.
If you meet these and other related criteria, ask your lawyer or public defender to request this form of punishment during your court hearing. Your lawyer may be able to help you make a convincing argument to the judge about why house arrest is the most appropriate punishment for you.
Reliable, Secure and Affordable GPS and Alcohol Detection Monitoring Programs